Mobile Ware is leading company who has 10 year experience in repairing mobile phones. You would have great opportunity to work more as a professional in wholesale environment. We do repairs for small businesses, in bulk as well as for retail costumers.
You will be involved in full diagnostics and repairs of mobile phones, tablets, and related electronic items. You must have experience in servicing & repairing mobile phones, including board level soldering.
Knowledge and experience with mobile phone software, including unlocking, will be beneficial.
We are looking for applicants who have a desire to progress and can add value to the business in the form of their skill sets and personality.
Responsibilities will include:
- * Fault diagnostics on devices
- * Swift and accurate repair and/or refurbishment of mobile phones & tablets
- * Replacing components
- * Hot Air Machine
- * Training apprentices in standard repair techniques
- * Manage unlocking procedures
- * Autoclave machines, knowledge of machines and processes to change glass on Apple and Samsung devices Key Skills, knowledge & experience:
- * 2+ years' experience repairing smart phones and tablets
- * Level 3 experience is desired
- * Qualified in Electronic Servicing and Repairs or alternative qualification
- * soldering IC on logic board, Replacement of Logic Board Connectors
- * Laptop Repairs and Software knowledge
- * Experience with soldering level repairs essential
- * Mobile Phones - Apple iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, Motorola and XDA, Tablets.
In Start Accommodation can be arrangedJob Type: Full-time